Monday, March 18, 2013

Waste Land Documentary Response

Waste Land Documentary Response
  1. I really impacted by the state of these people's lives. They were poor and worked in a dump. I really took away from their attitude. The people were happy with what they were doing. For example, Suelem is happy she works there and she is not a prostitute. Although they work in the dump they are helping the environment. In addition, I liked how the photographer got so connected with the peoples lives he actually enjoyed their lives and help them out.
  2. At first they did not know what Vik was doing. After they realized what they were doing, I think they like to express their lives to the public and to show them how hard they work and their difficult lives. They enjoyed sharing their world and raising money. The people were amazing with their pictures. Tiao enjoyed what Vik did with the pictures.He said it let out their story.
  3. I would be confused on why they would want to work with us but in the end I would enjoy their appreciation toward us. I think that they could photograph me with calculating and angle and velocity of a shot for soccer. This would show my smartness and my athletic ability.

No comments: